Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thankful

Once again it's been a little bit since I have wrote on here... which I guess in a sense is a good thing because there hasn't been any changes in my blood work or enzyme levels. Everything is still going amazingly! I haven't had hardly any side effects at all from the medicines, of which I am very thankful.

Sometimes we get caught up in the hustle and bustle of the holidays and forget the true meaning of why we are celebrating... & often times we get ahead of ourselves...






Don't forget the TRUE meaning of the season! Thanksgiving will be here before we know it. I still can't believe how fast this year has gone by. It's def been a crazy ride of ups and downs. & I will be sure to write a blog on this later. But just to touch on it a little bit...

Never think you can't do or overcome something. BELIEVE in yourself. Sometimes you might not get what you want right away but believe me, good things come to those who wait. You just have to hang in there and have faith. Don't doubt yourself for one second.

No comments:

Post a Comment