Sunday, July 10, 2011

Water Does A Body Good

I've been doing a LOT of reading and researching lately on what is best for people with AIH to eat or drink to help improve the functioning of their liver. One of the most important things I've found is to drink water. Just plain old water. NO additives whatsoever. This does not only ring true for me but for everyone, so I thought I would share this article with you:

How Much Water Does Your Liver Need?


For the longest time I thought a healthy supply of water was 8 cups per day. There has been some debate on this as you can see from reading the article. It depends on YOU. It is the summer months now so I thought a little education on water might be helpful. It was 110 degrees (according to my car, Alice) yesterday. I don't know about you, but if you ask me that is HOT!! And it's only going to get hotter! So drink plenty of water and stay cool!!

Blood work in 3 more days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment